Zupreem Low-Iron Softbill Diet 1.13kg
Quantity: 1.13 Kg
Pellet size: 1/8".
For the animals who are iron deficient & adult birds.
Guaranteed with low levels of iron.
The low iron softbill diet had been specially designed to provide the optimum nutrition to birds with the sensitive stomach. A lot of birds develop sensitivity to iron. The natural ingredients in the food have low levels of iron which do not cause any digestive issues for Toucans, Mynahs, Toucanets, Aracaris, and other Softbills.
- Guaranteed with low levels of iron.
- 100 mg/kg is the maximum.
- It is formulated specifically for iron-sensitive, adult, non-reproducing Toucans, Mynahs, Toucanets, Aracaris and other iron-sensitive softbills.
Specifications: Crude Protein, Crude Fat, Crude Fiber, Moisture, Iron (max.).
Ingredients: Natural fruit flavors, Grapes, Bananas, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat, Vegetable oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Wheat germ meal, Wheat middlings, Sugar, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Red 40, Yellow 6, Minerals (Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Color added, Blue 1, Red 3, Rosemary extract, Oranges, Apples, DL-Methionine, Iodized salt, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid), preserved with Citric acid and Mixed tocopherols,Yellow 5, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C).
- Free feed choice and assure that the bird always has fresh food and water.
- Adjust the amounts to ensure the bird's optimum body condition.
- Most birds consume 20% of their weight daily.
- Make this diet at least to 80% of what the bird eats every day.
- The supplements of vitamin and mineral are not required and could be harmful.
- The moisture food in the cup should not be more than 2hours & should be removed after it.
Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Push out the air from the bag gently and reclose after each use.