Zupreem Embrace Baby Bird Hand Feeding Formula 2kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 27 points. Your cart will total 27 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹27.00.₹2,900.00 -5%
Suitable - Baby bird
Quantity - 2kg
For hand feeding birds of multiple species.
Formulated with a moderate amount of fat & protein.
The food is embraced & formulated with the moderate amount of fat and protein. Applicable for hand-feeding the species like - Old World Psittacines (Hookbills) and Passerines (Softbills), and including the Cockatoos, Cockatiels, African Greys, Parakeets, and Lovebirds.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein,Crude Fat,Crude Fiber,Moisture.
Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and/or tree nuts.
Ingredients: Ground corn & wheat, Corn gluten meal, Ground oat groats, Vegetable oil preserved with mixed tocopherols and TBHQ, Wheat middlings, Soybean meal, Vitamin supplement of - A, E, B12, D3; DL-Methionine, Minerals like - Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium selenite, Calcium iodate; Brewers dried yeast, Calcium carbonate, Folic acid, L-Arginine, Choline chloride, Algae meal (a source of DHA), Vitamin C source (L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate), Propionic acid (preservative), Ethoxyquin (preservative), Thiamine mononitrate, Beta-carotene, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis fermentation product, Rosemary extract, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex, Dried plain beet pulp, Soy protein isolate, Wheat germ meal, Disodium EDTA, BHA and BHT (preservatives), Sorbic acid (preservative), Benzoic acid (preservative), L-Lysine, Ground flaxseeds, Iodized salt, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Potassium chloride, Biotin, Riboflavin.
- When hand-feeding the baby bird, it can be rewarding but requires extensive knowledge, skill, and experience.
- The ZuPreem urges for those inexperienced in hand-feeding to take advice from an experienced breeder or avian veterinarian who can demonstrate or assist with hand-feeding.
- Check out the back of bag for precise mixing instructions.
- Store unopened bags of formula in a cool, dry location.
- When the bag is opened, it should be stored in the refrigerator and use within 30 days.
- Handle in a sanitary manner to avoid product contamination after opening.
- Remove the extra air from the pouch, reseal and refrigerate after each use.
- As with all foods, wash hands after use.
- Never feed formula which is expired. Don't reuse formula that has already been mixed.