Me-o Adult Cat Food Mackeral 20 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 35 points. Your cart will total 35 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹35.00.₹3,700.00 -5%
Suitable: Adult Cats
Flavor: Mackerel ( A oily fish ).
- Improve cat sight.
- Boost the immune system.
- Strength for teeth & bones.
- Decrease risk of BP, kidney & heart diseases.
Helps for improving the cat's eyesight, boosting the immune system and Strengthens teeth and bones. For decreasing the risk of high blood pressure, kidney and heart disease.
- Completely made from real meat and real fish.
- The omega 3 & 6 content helps with the coat and skin.
- Dry food which is suitable for adult cats.
- Mackerel flavor. (Mackerel is an oily fish, both for its iridescent, strikes skin & its rich fishy flavor. It has a distinctive flavor, a great source of brain-boosting omega-3 fatty acids.)
- Highly nutritious of taurine, Vitamins C & D, Calcium Omega 3 & 6.
- The food contains taurine, a feline essential to strengthens the pet eyesight.
- Vitamin C for boosting the immune system while calcium, phosphorous and Vitamin D contribute to the stronger teeth and bones.
- Contains the low sodium, decreases the risk of high BP, kidney and heart disease reduced comfortably.
- Food is made to reduce the risk of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease.
- Please check with your vet before changing your pet diet.
- Always remember to feed the recommended quantities only.
- The perfect blend of nutrients.
- Maintains the health of an adult cat.
- Complete diet.
- Includes high-level of protein.
- Supports strong and lean muscles.
Ingredients - Wholegrain cereals (corn and rice), poultry meat, vegetable protein (soybean and corn), fish meal, cassava, chicken fat, brewers dried yeast, fish and mackerel digest, iodized salt, taurine, vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, food coloring
Crude protein (min)
Crude fat (min)
Tip: Dry food helps to remove the plaque from pet’s teeth as they chew and is considered to be helpful in terms of dental health.
- The amount to be feed can be adjusted according to the cat’s breed, weight, and activity level.
- Always provide clean drinking water at all times.
- Store the leftover food in resealable or tight closing container. The leftover food can be kept in refrigerator up to 3 days maximum.