Royal Canin Giant Puppy, 15Kg
Royal Canin Giant Puppy is given as feed to puppies weighing less than 45 kgs and is up to 8 months old. These puppies require extra care as they bear higher risk issues related to bones and joints.
Giant Puppies need extra care as most of the weight is gained in the first 5 months of age. Their growth depends on the food which they intake. They are fed at an average level than a maximum growth rate. They need a restriction on the levels of fat and calcium to moderate their growth rate. They reach their full growth at a longer time which results in healthy bones and joints.
- Contains nutrition which helps in the digestive system in giant breed puppies
- Has proteins which are easily digested thus, allow passing good quality of stool
- An adapted energy content which supports the growth rate, avoiding excessive weight during the first growth rate
- Calcium and phosphorus contained in the food which gives a good bone mineralization, which supports the bones and joints
- Antioxidant complex and prebiotics are in the food which supports the puppy’s natural defenses
- Builds immunity system
It consists of rice,dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*,animal fats, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins,soya oil, yeasts,minerals, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligosaccharides, hydrolysed yeas (source of mono-oligosaccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin),hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine).
ADDITIVES (per kg):
Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 1100 IU,Vitamin A: 17100 IU, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E1(Iron):48 mg,E4(Copper): 8 mg, E6 (Zinc):189 mg,E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg -Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Protein: 34% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Fat content: 14% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - Per kg: Phosphorus: 8.5 g-Calcium: 10 g - - Fructo-oligo saccharides: 3.4 g - Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g.