SkyEc TickFree 40-60Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹4.00.₹500.00 -10%
Skyec Spot-on Dog XL combats fleas and signs in dogs older than 8 weeks and/or heavier than 40kg.
This pack contains 4 pipettes (for dogs between 40-60kg body weight).
Duration: Skyec Spot-on is an effective treatment and prevention of flea and dental infections. Within 48 hours after administration of the product, Skyec penetrates into the upper layers of the skin. Here, the drug forms a basis for contamination of fleas and signs. If the dog has a tick, remove it with a drawing.
The active substance in Skeyc is Fipronil, with auxiliary substances Butylhydroxyanisol and Buthylhydroxytoluene (E321).
As with other products, the environment must be treated separately. The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea-induced allergic dermatitis, if previously diagnosed by a veterinarian.
Do not administer to dogs with an age less than 8 weeks.
Do not administer to animals with hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Do not administer to sick or recovering animals.
Do not administer to cats and rabbits as this may cause an overdose.
Skin discoloration, hair loss, itching and local fatty or contracted hair may be observed at the site of administration. This will disappear again within 24 hours.
If the product is stung, a short period of excessive speckles may be noted.
If serious side effects are noted that are not mentioned in the leaflet, the vet should be notified.
Use during pregnancy or lactation:
Consult the vet for advice before administration.
Dosage and mode of administration:
- Skyec Spot-on Cat for cats from 8 weeks. 1 pipette corresponds to 0.5ml.
- Skyec Spot-on Dog S for dogs between 2-10kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 0.67ml.
- Skyec Spot-on Dog M for dogs between 10-20kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 1.34ml.
- Skyec Spot-on Dog L for dogs between 20-40kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 2.68ml.
- Skyec Spot-on Dog XL for dogs between 40-60kg body weight. 1 pipette corresponds to 4.02ml.
- For dogs weighing more than 60kg: Use 1 pipette Pestigon Spot-on XL 4.02ml and 1 pipette according to the remaining weight.
The Spot-on fluid in the pipette should be completely empty on the skin between the shoulder blades. The fluid should be drawn in the skin and not immersed.
Do not overdose!
Read the instructions before use.
- Flea and Tick Varations
- Flea and Tick Spot ons