Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens Dog Food 2 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹14.00.
✓ Food Type: Dry dog food
✓ For all breeds and life stages
✓ 60% Cobb chicken and 40% fruits, vegetables and botanicals
✓ Grain-free - 0% grains, potato, tapioca
✓ High-quality ingredients fit for human consumption
✓ All-natural, with limited supplements
✓ WholePrey Ratios rich in nutrients
✓ Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
✓ Made in Canada
Acana Cobb Chicken & Greens dog food is a gluten-free diet made with free-run Cobb chicken, flounder and eggs. This dry food diet is rich in meat, with 60% of chicken meat and wild-caught flounder. The remaining 40% is fruit, vegetables, and other botanicals so it is devoid of fast carbs.
Since our pet dog and cat companions are descendants of wild wolves and big cats they continue to have features that are designed for a meat-based diet. Acana Food is specially prepared to meet these biological needs.
Depends on his level of activity, environment, and age as every dog is different.
chicken meal (13%), Fresh chicken meat (16%), turkey meal (13%), whole green peas, red lentils, fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), chicken fat (6%), fresh whole eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring meal (3%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), field beans (2%), green lentils, whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh red delicious apples, marshmallow root, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, fresh whole pumpkin,fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried turkey liver,fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, freeze-dried chicken liver, burdock root, lavender, rose hips.
- 2 Kg
- Adult 1-7 Years
Junior 3-18 Months
- Breed and Type
York Shire Terrier
- Non Vegetarian