Beaphar Kalk Calcium 60 Tablets
Suitable for dogs like - vitamin & mineral deficiency, joint problems, weak skeletons, muscular weakness, intestine disturbances & working dogs ( hunting & sports).
Type: Supplement tablets.
The tablets eradicate the deficiency of vitamin & mineral for the feeding stuff of dogs, seen in joint problems, weak skeleton, muscular weakness and/or intestinal disturbances. Chalk and minerals are important components of the tablets for muscles, bones, and teeth. Calcium tablets improve the calcium-phosphorus balance in the animal's food. They are provided with high-quality minerals, energy supplying dextrose, rich & healthy vegetable substances and vitamins supplying for the algae. Algae are a rich source of minerals and trace elements such as Iodide which is indispensable for the proper functioning of thyroid gland. The excellent preparation, for improving the condition & build of young dogs, dogs with young and nursing animals. Furthermore, it is also very suitable for the needs of working dogs (hunting, sports).
- Makes muscles, bones, and teeth strong.
- Improve the calcium-phosphorus balance in the animal's food.
- Helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Very suitable for the needs of working dogs (hunting, sports).
- Excellent quality minerals to supplement the essential need of minerals in the body of the pet dog.
- The balanced and with a steady supply of minerals like - calcium, phosphorus, magnesium & potassium helps for the maintenance of physical health.
- The supplementary nutrition is ideal for support of the enhanced needs of growing puppies, nursing bitches, and working dogs.
- The calcium supplement for dogs strengthens the bones, teeth, and muscles of canine.
- The proper supply of minerals also sustains healthy functioning of thyroid gland.
- Besides minerals, the tablets also contain dextrose (acts as the supply of energy), algae (acts as supply to vitamins) and with healthy vegetable substances.
Small size: 60 tablets
Large size: 160 tablets
Crude protein 5.2%
Crude fat 2.2%
Crude ash 32.2%
Zinc 50 mg/kg
Thiamine hydrochloride (vit. B1) 3 mg/kg
Nicotinamide(vit. B3) 21 mg/kg
Dosage: Taken directly or mixed into the food. Always keep fresh drinking water available.
- Small dogs: 2 tablets.
- Medium dogs: 4 tablets.
- Large dogs: 6 tablets.
Breed: Basset Hound, Beagle, Belgian Sheepdog, Bichon Frise, Bullmastiff, Chihuahua, Chinese Shar-Pei, Chow Chow, Collie, Dachshund, Dalmatian, Doberman Pinscher, French Bulldog, Labrador Retriever, Lhasa Apso, Maltese, Mastiff, Mid-Sized Mutts, Neapolitan Mastiff, Papillon, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle, Pug, Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shih-Tzu, Tibetan Mastiff.