Cat's Best Original, previously known as Cat's Best Plus Cat Litter, the more efficient than conventional clumping cat litter, because the natural plant fibre capillary system is very effective for retaining fluids. The litter can be used more sparingly and is more economical than many other types of cat litter.
Cleaning and refilling the litter box is reduced to a minimum, as Cat's Best Original can be used for longer to its ability to remain fresh-smelling. This is due to technological refined active wood fibres, which absorbs moisture and odours. It can be used for up to 7 weeks, meaning less work and lower costs for you. It is most effective when the clumps are regularly removed and disposed of. Cat's Best Original is made exclusively from certified secondary wood materials from the woodworking industry, in harmony with nature.
- Clumping, functional cat litter.
- Made from natural wood fibres.
- Extreme odour binding: naturally fragrant, with no artificial additives (pure, natural product).
- Absorbs up to 7 times of its own volume in moisture & first-class absorbency for dry paws and optimum binding.
- The whole tray lasts up to 7 weeks, more economical than standard cat litters.
- Complete compostable and biodegradable: The waste from your cat litter tray can simply be placed in the compost, whilst clumps can be removed from the tray and flushed down the toilet.
- The wood fibres are produced from secondary raw materials, the meaning is that no trees are used.
- Low in dust & Gentle on the paws.
- Easier to transport - up to 50% lighter than mineral litter.
- The clumps should be deposited in the toilet one by one and given plenty of time to individually dissolve before flushing.
- The disposal can be made easy by crushing the clumps lightly with a litter scoop to make smaller.
- One clump should be deposited in the toilet at a time.
- Allow the water to fully dissolve the clumps will ensure the process is simple, clean and hygienic.
- For the entire tray of litter disposal, the household toilet is not recommended.
- In that case, please refer to your local waste disposal regulations - organic waste, compost or normal household waste.
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.