Royal Canin Mini Puppy
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹11.00.
The new Mini Junior name has been changed to Mini Puppy.
Royal Canin Mini Junior is ideal for puppies who weigh up to 10 kgs and are up to 10 months old. Some of the mini breeds are pug, Maltese, Pomeranian etc. It contains all the vital nutrition requirements and serves as a complete balanced diet for the mini dogs.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Royal Canin Mini Junior is perfect not only to satisfy the hunger of dogs but also provides a tasty and healthy eating option. The food is prepared with proteins that help in digestion, calcium that leads to good dental hygiene and prebiotics that result in a good quality stool.
Royal Canin Mini Junior is available in 800 gms, 2 Kgs, 4 Kgs and 8 Kgs packets. This product is packed in specialized air-tight zip-back. The packaging is done under suitable ambient environment, therefore maintaining freshness and quality. For best use, the product is recommended to be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Kibble reduces the formation of tartar since the calcium contained in the food has chelation agents
- Good amount of calcium also leads to the good dental health of the pup
- Good smell and flavor make the food tempting and thus mini breeds shows no fuss in eating it and automatically consume it
- The kibbles are small in size and therefore are most suited to eat for puppies having a small mouth
- Mini Junior contains proteins which are of high quality and thus can be easily digested. This also protects the puppy stomach from getting upset.
- It strengthens the immune system
- The shape of kibbles is such that they act as a brush and help in removing plaque and tart on teeth
- Mini Junior aids in the formation of healthy bones and joints
- This food contains EPA and DHA fats which enrich and improves the skin and hair of dogs
- Most suitable for indoor dogs which are pets and who engage in minimal exercise because this food is good for the digestive system
It consists of rice, animal fats, dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, beet pulp, maize, maize flour, maize gluten,soya oil, fish oil, minerals, hydrolyzed animal proteins, fructo-oligosaccharides, marigold extract (source of lutein) hydrolyzed yeast (source of mono-oligosaccharides).
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: Vitamin D3: 1000 IU,17300 IU, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E1 (Iron): 43 mg, E5 (Manganese): 56 mg,E6 (Zinc): 186 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg -
Technological additives:Preservatives - Antioxidants - Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g -
Protein: 31% - Crude ash: 6.8% -Fat content: 20% -Crude fibres: 1.4%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.