Royal Canin Dry Hypoallergenic, 2Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹16.00.₹1,710.00 -5%
Type: Adult Food
Quantity: 2 Kg
Breed Type: All dog breeds suffering from skin and coat allergies.
- Food elimination trials
- Food allergy
- Food intolerance
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Chronic diarrhea
- Bacterial growth
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
Not Recommended For:
- History of pancreatitis
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Pet Food moderate energy that allows to reduced-calorie density through moderate body mass. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Pet Food contains high rich ingredients that benefit the pet with all essential nutrients that reduce the risk of allergies. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Pet Food has easily digestible kibbles ensuring healthy digestion and improves immunity. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic also has essential omega 3 fatty acid that enriches with the skin and fur coat of the pet.
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic Dog Food Benefits:
- Hydrolyzed soy protein helps in reducing allergies.
- Fermentable fibers keep the digestive system in good health.
- Royal Canin Hypoallergenic contains Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA-DHA) for promoting good skin health and giving a radiant coat.
- Royal Canin Hypoallergenic contains essential vitamins and minerals offer the canine balanced nutrition.
- Royal Canin Hypoallergenic helps reduce inflammation.
- Royal Canin Hypoallergenic has a superior anti-oxidant formula for boosting overall immunity.
Rice, hydrolyzed soya protein isolate, animal fats, minerals, hydrolyzed poultry liver, beet pulp, soya oil, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein)
Nutritional Values (Per Kg):
Vitamin A: 24800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 202 mg, Preservatives, Antioxidants..
Protein: (21%) - Fat content: (19%) - Crude ash: (8.4%) - Crude fibres: (1%)
Per kg: EPA/DHA: 3.4 g - Essential fatty acids: 47 g