ZuPreem Fruit Blend For small Parrots, 907gm
Type: Bird food.
Suitable for parakeets, budgerigars, parrotlets & other small parrots.
- Healthy & tasty meal.
- To provide the optimum nutrition.
- Provided with variety shapes & flavors.
- Leads to a healthy & balanced life.
The fruit blend with natural fruit flavor serves up a tasty, healthy meal for your parakeets, budgerigars, parrotlets and other small parrots. The pellets are made from natural fruits and have been created to provide optimum nutrition to your little-loved one. The gentle kibble is soft on the stomach and does not create a messy habitat as in case of fresh fruit or vegetables. Your small pal will absolutely love the variety of shapes and flavors found in this fruity bird food, leading to a healthy, balanced life. After all, a healthy bird is a happy bird.
Ingredients: DL-Methionine, Grapes, Bananas, Ground corn & Wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar,Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean meal, Oranges, Iodized salt, Natural fruit flavors, Vegetable oil preserved with mixed tocopherols, Apples, Calcium carbonate, Color added, Blue 1, Red 3, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Rosemary extract, Vitamin C source, Yellow 5, Minerals like - Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium iodate; Red 40, Yellow 6, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin supplements of A, D3, E & B12,K, Biotin, Folic acid, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, preserved with Citric acid and Mixed tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex.
- Crude Protein (min.) - 14%
- Crude Fat (min.) - 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) - 3.5%
- Moisture (max.) - 10%
- Feed free choice and make sure that the bird is always provided with fresh food and water.
- Adjust the amounts to ensure the bird's optimum body condition.
- Most birds consume 20% of their weight daily.
- Make this diet at least to 80% of what the bird eats every day.
- The supplements of vitamin and mineral are not required and could be harmful.
- The moisture food in the cup should not be more than 2hours & should be removed after it.
Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects. Push out the air from the bag gently and reclose after each use.