ZuPreem Fruit Blend For small Parrots, 907gm
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹11.00.₹1,175.00 -5%
Type - Bird food
Quantity - 907gms
Storage - Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects.
Suitable for parakeets, budgerigars, parrotlets & other small parrots.
The fruit blend bird food with natural fruit flavor serves up a tasty, healthy meal for your parakeets, budgerigars, parrotlets and other small parrots. The pellets are made up of natural fruits and are created to supply optimum nutrition to your little-loved one. The gentle kibble is soft on the stomach and does not create a messy habitat as in case of fresh fruit or vegetables. Your small pal will absolutely love the variety of shapes and flavors found in this fruity bird food, leading to a healthy, balanced life. After all, a healthy bird may be a happy bird.
- Healthy & tasty meal.
- To provide the optimum nutrition.
- Provided with variety shapes & flavors.
- Leads to a healthy & balanced life.
- This bird food contains balanced nutrition for health and reproduction in bredding birds.
- It is a correct balance of nutrients that helps to stay breeding stock healthy and productive.
- Nutritive Analysis:
- Crude Protein (min.) - 14%
- Crude Fat (min.) - 4.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) - 3.5%
- Moisture (max.) - 10%
DL-Methionine, Grapes, Bananas, Ground corn & Wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar,Dicalcium Phosphate, Soybean meal, Oranges, Iodized salt, Natural fruit flavors, Vegetable oil preserved with mixed tocopherols, Apples, Calcium carbonate, Color added, Blue 1, Red 3, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Rosemary extract, Minerals like - Manganous oxide, Zinc oxide, Copper sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium iodate; Vitamin C source, Yellow 5, Red 40, Yellow 6, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin supplements of A, D3, E & B12,K, Folic acid, Biotin, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, preserved with Citric acid and Mixed tocopherols, Choline Chloride, Menadione sodium bisulfite complex.
- Feed free choice and confirm that the bird is usually given fresh foods and water.
- Adjust the amounts to make sure the bird's optimum body condition.
- Most birds consume 20% of their weight daily.
- Make this diet a minimum of 80% of what the bird eats a day.
- The supplements of vitamins and minerals are not required and could be harmful.
- The moisture food in the cup should not be kept for more than 2hours & should be removed after it.