Due to the current environment, delivery may take a little longer than expected. We request you to please bear with us for any delays. Stay safe, and spend lots of quality time with your loved ones and pets!
Love - Marshalls Petzone Team
ZuPreem Natural For Large Parrot, 1.4Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 17 points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹17.00.₹1,825.00 -5%
Type - Bird food
Quantity - 1.36kg
Storage - Store in a cool dry place, free of pests and insects.
Natural food for the large parrot.
- Wholesome, healthy & balanced nutrition.
- Formulated for bird's primary source of nutrition.
- Supplements not required.
ZuPreem Natural For giant Parrot provides wholesome, healthy and balanced nutrition for all large birds. It's designed to satisfy all the established nutrient requirements of huge parrots. It's been developed to profit long-term health and to bring out colorful best in your feathered friend.
- This birdfood for giant parrots has been specially designed to supply optimum balanced nutrition.
- It is very easy to consume by your bird.
- It provides correct quantity of vitamins and minerals which promotes an active and longer life.
- It is easily digested and maintains the general health of the birds.
- Formulated with high-quality ingredients to supply consistent.
Soybean meal, Ground corn, wheat germ meal, cracked wheat, sucrose, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, iodized salt, choline chloride, DL-methionine, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbic acid, citric acid, rosemary extract, copper sulfate, zinc oxide, calcium iodate, manganous oxide, vitamin A, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin B12, vitamin K, niacin, thiamine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, biotin, riboflavin.
Protein - 14%, Fat - 4%, Fiber – 3.5%,Moisture – 10%.
- Free feed choice and assure that the bird always has fresh foods and water.
- Adjust the amounts to make sure the bird's optimum body condition.
- Most birds consume 20% of their weight daily.
- Make this diet a minimum of to 80% of what the bird eats a day.
- The supplements of vitamin and mineral are not required and will be harmful.
- The moisture food within the cup shouldn't be quite more than 2hours & should be removed after it.