ZuPreem Natural For Medium & Large Parrot, 1.4 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹16.00.₹1,700.00 -5%
Type - Bird Food
Flavour - Natural Flavour
Storage - Store in a cool and dry place
Suitable for medium & Large bird parrot's.
- Natural food with wholesome, healthy & balanced nutrition.
- Comes in pellet form.
- Made from vegetables.
ZuPreem Natural For Medium & Large Parrot bird food is daily nutrition for medium to large birds. The natural premium daily birdfood is full of carrots, celery, beets, watercress and spinach ground from fresh vegetables for delicious goodness. Formulated with high-quality ingredients to supply consistent, balanced nutrition in every bite. It's in pellet form.
- It is specially designed for birds like conures, amazons, greys, pionus, caiques, senegals, and other medium to large parrots.
- This birdfood is natural flavoured pellet with different shapes and colours.
- It contains fresh vegetables for taste and aroma birds love.
- This birdfood will give 21 vitamins and minerals in every bite.
Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin A Supplement, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Iodized Salt, Dried Blueberries, Dried Carrots, DL-Methionine, Dried Beets, Dried Celery, Dried Lettuce, Dried Parsley, Dried Watercress, Dried Cranberries, Dried Spinach, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ground Corn, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Ground Millet, Soybean Meal, Ground Barley, Ground Oat Groats, Wheat Germ Meal, Ground Wheat, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), Rosemary Extract, Minerals (Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vegetable Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate.
Crude Fat 4.0% min, Crude Protein 14.0% min, Moisture 10.0% max, Crude Fiber 5.0% max
- Feed free choice and assure your bird always has fresh foods and water
- Adjust amounts to make sure your bird’s optimum body condition – most birds consume 20% of their weight daily
- Make this diet a minimum of 80% of what your bird eats every day
- Vitamin and mineral supplements aren't required and could be harmful
- Do not leave moistened food within the cup for more than 2 hours
- Conures, Caiques: 1/4 – 1/2 Cup Daily.
- African Greys, Senegals, Amazons, Eclectus, Small Cockatoos to be given 1/2 Cup Daily.