Arden Grange Prestige Dog Food
By buying this product you can collect up to 72 points. Your cart will total 72 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹72.00.₹7,850.00 -8%
FREE CONTAINER ON 12 KG BAG ONLY
Get an extra 8% Off on 12 kg bag by applying this coupon Code 'AD8'
Get an extra 2% Off on 2 kg bag by applying this coupon Code 'AD2'
- Grownup dogs with a better requirement for energy.
- Grownup dogs with a very high activity degree.
- Lactating or pregnant bitches.
- Dogs those are ill or recovering.
- Puppies with a low appetite.
- Puppies that want to gain weight.
- Dogs requiring a low carbohydrate food plan.
Recommendations: For adult dogs with
- Higher requirement for calories.
- Very high activity level.
- Pregnant or lactating pets.
Suitable for dogs also be used for:
- For ill or convalescing.
- With low appetite.
- For gaining weight.
- For requiring a low carb diet (a great temporary diet for the raw feeders for requiring a convenient alternative way for traveling or other circumstances when the freezer is not available)
- A very generous proportion of chicken providing meat protein for a very high biological value.
- Higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source for promoting optimal skin and coat condition, as well as ensure sustained energy levels.
- Extremely palatable for ideal for the discerning eater.
- Concentrated source of nutrition for ideal for working dogs requiring an energy dense food.
- Higher proportion of egg for an excellent protein source to help support the growth and repair of cells and muscle tissue.
- Ideal for pregnant and lactating bitches which contains a higher level of folic acid.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 1.21%, Omega-6 2.94%.
Composition: Fresh chicken 20%, chicken meat meal with min 20%, rice, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, fish meal, chicken digest, whole linseed, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional Additives
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 87mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Feeding Guide: The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.