Beaphar Flickout Spray 100 ml
- Used to get rid of fleas & ticks, flying insects, mosquitoes.
- Prevents reinfestations for fleas up to 2 months & from ticks for 1 month.
- For only dogs which are above 8-weeks of age.
Mainly used for the prevention and control of multiple species of crawling & flying insects, including mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bedbugs, and flies. Ticks crawling across permethrin-treated pets skin and coat are likely to drop off before they are able to attach and feed. The spray prevents reinfestations for fleas up to 2 months & from ticks for 1 month. For only dogs which are above 8-weeks of age.
Instructions to use:
- Apply the spray until the animal is uniformly wet.
- Cover animal's eyes with hand and spray head, ears head, ears and chest.
- Rub around the face, mouth, nose, and eyes with fingertips.
- Spray around the neck, mid and hindquarters, finishing with the legs.
- For effective results, spray against the natural lay of the hair.
- Make sure the solution thoroughly wets any attached fleas and ticks.
- Repeat the treatment as necessary but not more frequently than once every 7 days.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use.
- Shake well before use.