Bayer Advantix Ticks & Flea Remover
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹3.00.₹395.00 -5%
For treatment and control of fleas, ticks, and chewing lice
Type: Spot on
Size: M & L
M-Suitable for 10 kg - 25 kg Weight
L- Suitable for Above 25 kg Weight
The tick & flea spot on control for dogs over 10-25kgs. has continuing firmly acaricidal and repellent effect for 3 - 4 weeks against tick infestations. Used for treatment & prevention of flea. The fleas which are on dogs are killed within one day following treatment. One treatment prevents further flea infestation for 4 - weeks. Can be used as part of a long time treatment for flea allergy dermatitis. The One treatment provides repellent activity against sand flies for 2 or 3 - weeks, against mosquito for 2 - 4 weeks and stable flies 4 - weeks.
- Prevents and controls tick infestations
- Helps in treatment and prevention of flea infestations
OTHER INGREDIENTS (47.2%)
Type - Spot on
HOW TO USE:
- Remove the tube from the package.
- Keep the tube in an upright position, twist and pull the cap. turn the cap around and place the other end of the cap back on the tube.
- To open the seal, twist the cap, and then remove the cap from the tube.
- Divide the coat between the shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Keep the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze firmly to apply the required quantity at one spot directly on to the skin.
- Highly effective parasiticide against the most common and important external parasites.
- Repels ticks, sand flies, mosquitoes and stable flies before they can bite and suck blood.
- Reduces the risk of parasite-transmitted diseases and the stress for the pet.
- Specially & specifically developed for dogs.
- Not to use on puppies under 7 weeks of age.
- Do not apply to cats or animals other than dogs.
- Make sure not to permit cats to actively groom or make close physical contact with a recently treated dog.
- Keep away the product from pets eyes, ears or mouth.
- Use with caution for sick and debilitated animals.
- The product will cause eye irritation in humans and harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid contact with skin.
- Call poison control center if swallowed.
- If in the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If in eyes, flush with plenty of water.