Arden Grange Prestige 2kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹11.00.₹1,375.00 -15%
Quantity: 2 kg
- Grownup dogs with a better requirement of energy & high activity
- Lactating or pregnant bitches.
- Recovering from illness.
- Puppies with a low appetite & to gain weight.
- Requiring a low carbohydrate diet food.
Recommendations: For adult dogs with
- Higher requirement for calories.
- Very high activity level.
- Pregnant or lactating bitches.
Suitable for dogs also be used for:
- For ill or convalescing.
- With low appetite.
- For gaining weight.
- For requiring a low carb diet (a great temporary diet for the raw feeders for requiring a convenient alternative way for traveling or other circumstances when the freezer is not available)
- A very generous proportion of chicken providing meat protein for a very high biological value.
- Higher level of chicken oil as the primary fat source for promoting optimal skin and coat condition, as well as ensure sustained energy levels.
- Extremely palatable for ideal for the discerning eater.
- Concentrated source of nutrition for ideal for working dogs requiring an energy dense food.
- Higher proportion of egg for an excellent protein source to help support the growth and repair of cells and muscle tissue.
- Ideal for pregnant and lactating bitches which contains a higher level of folic acid.
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 30%, Fat Content 21%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorous 0.95%, Omega-3 1.21%, Omega-6 2.94%.
Composition: Fresh chicken 20%, chicken meat meal with min 20%, rice, maize, refined chicken oil, beet pulp, whole dried egg, fish meal, chicken digest, whole linseed, yeast, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM , chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional Additives
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 87mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
Feeding Guide: The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Weight Kgs. Grams / Day
1 - 3 29 - 52
3 - 5 52 - 81
5 - 10 81 - 128
10 - 15 128 - 166
15 - 20 166 - 204
20 - 25 204 - 238
25 - 30 238 - 266
30 - 35 266 - 299
35 - 40 299 - 328
40 - 45 328 - 356
45 - 50 356 - 380
50 - 55 380 - 404
55 - 60 404 - 432
60 - 65 432 - 456
65 - 70 456 - 480
70 - 75 480 - 504
75 - 80 504 - 527