Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Dog Food, 2kg
Quantity - Weight 2 kg
Mini and Medium breed puppies 2 to 9 months old.
It can be used:
Larger breed puppies with a little hunger
For particular eaters
Lactating or Pregnant bitches
Recommended for: Small and Medium breed puppies 2 to 9 months
Can also be used for:
- Larger breed puppies with a low appetite.
- Fussy eaters.
- Pregnant or lactating & wearing bitches
Nutritional Information: Small kibble size which is ideal for small and medium breeds
- Extremely palatable – perfect for fussy eaters.
- Highly digestible ingredients – less waste.
- High proportion of fresh chicken – meat protein of a very high biological value.
- Balanced calcium & phosphorous ratio with the correct level of vitamin D for supporting healthy growth and skeletal development.
- Added antioxidants and nucleotides – to support the developing immune system and dental hygiene
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 32%, Fat Content 20%, Crude Ash 7%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Calcium 1.45%, Phosphorous 1.05%, Omega-3 0.95%, Omega 6 -2.87%.
Composition: Chicken meat meal (26%), fresh chicken (18%), rice (14%), maize, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, beet pulp, fish meal, chicken digest, krill, yeast, minerals, whole linseed, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional Additives
Vitamins: Vitamin A 24,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,800 IU, Vitamin E 320 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 667mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 133mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 89mg,
Calcium iodate anhydrous 3.2mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 87mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
- The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required.
- The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Recommended Feeding Chart:
- 2 Kg
- Arden Grange
- Health Consideration
- Liver Supplements
- Junior 3-18 Months
- Breed and Type
York Shire Terrier
- Non Vegetarian