Versele - Laga Nutri Bird-A19-800gm
By buying this product you can collect up to 20 points. Your cart will total 20 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹20.00.
Quantity - 800gm
Scientific approved composition.
Ensure optimal growth.
The scientifically approved composition with all the nutrients for your baby-bird needs. Ensures with the optimal growth for the complete health of young birds. With the gut flora stabilizers, prebiotics, digestive enzymes and organic acids for promoting the digestion. It is recommended by veterinarians and used worldwide by ornithological parks and top breeders.
- The Well balanced and complete food.
- With all nutritions.
- Ensure the optimal growth.
- Scientifically approved composition.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
Ingredients: Bakery products, Derivatives of vegetable origin, Yeasts, Mannan-oligosaccharides (1,000 mg/kg), Oils and fats, Vegetable protein extracts, Sugars, Minerals, Organic acids (20 mg/kg)
Analysis: Protein, Fat content, Crude ﬁbre, Magnesium, Methionine, Lysine, Crude ash, Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Threonine, Tryptophan.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin's - A, D3, E, K3, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E160a β-carotene, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Biotin, Choline chloride, Vitamin PP, Folic acid.
Preparation: NutriBird A19
The Lori hand-rearing food is prepared by adding warm water. The food-water ration changes with the age of the baby bird and must be adapted carefully. Use the following chart to prepare the rearing food. For the first preparation, it is advisable to weight out precisely the required amounts.
Food Preparation Chart:
1. Mix in a clean bowl the NutriBird A19 rearing food and the hot water in volumes as recommended in the chart. Because tap water may contain harmful bacteria, it is advisable to boil the water before or to use bottled water.
2. The mixture should be stirred vigorously. Allow settling for a minute. If the preparation is carried out correctly, a nice porridge is obtained.
3. Allow porridge to cool down to 39°C. Before serving the mixture, the vigorous stirring is required, so that water and food do not separate.
Important: Mixture is to be prepared from fresh water before every meal. The mixture is, therefore, best prepared in small amounts.