Versele - Laga Nutri Bird-A21-3 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 54 points. Your cart will total 54 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹54.00.₹6,000.00 -10%
Quantity - 3kg
Scientific approved composition.
Ensure optimal growth.
The scientifically approved composition with all the nutrients for your baby-bird needs. Ensures the optimal growth for the complete health of young birds. With the gut flora stabilizers, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and organic acids for promoting digestion. It is recommended by veterinarians and used worldwide by ornithological parks and top breeders.
- Well balanced complete food
- All nutritious
- Ensures optimal growth
- Scientifically approved composition
- Recommended by veterinarians
Analysis - Protein 21%, Fat content 9%, Crude ﬁbre 2%, Crude ash 7%, Calcium 1.15%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Magnesium 0.12%, Sodium 0.35%, Methionine 0.54%, Lysine 1.15%, Threonine 0.70%, Tryptophan 0.24%
Additives - Vitamin A 7,200 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 85 mg/kg, Vitamin K3 3 mg/kg, Vitamin B1 7.50 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 16 mg/kg, Vitamin B3 20 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 6 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 0.03 mg/kg, Vitamin C 60 mg/kg, Vitamin PP 80 mg/kg, Folic acid 1.50 mg/kg, Biotin 0.26 mg/kg, Choline chloride 605 mg/kg, E160a - β-carotene 4.35 mg/kg, E2 (iodine) 2 mg/kg, E4 (copper) 10 mg/kg, E5 (manganese) 100 mg/kg, E6 (zinc) 100 mg/kg, E8 (selenium) 0.20 mg/kg.
Preparation: NutriBird A 21
The Lori hand-rearing food is prepared by adding warm water. The food-water ratio changes with the age of the baby bird and must be adapted carefully. Use the following chart to prepare rearing food. For the first preparation, it is advisable to weigh out precisely the required amounts.
Food Preparation Chart:
1. Mix in a clean bowl the NutriBird A21 rearing food and the hot water in volumes as recommended in the chart. Because tap water may contain harmful bacteria, it is advisable to boil the water before or to use bottled water.
2. The mixture should be stirred vigorously. Allow settling for a minute. If the preparation is carried out correctly, a nice porridge is obtained.
3. Allow the porridge to cool down to 39°C. Before serving the mixture, the vigorous stirring is required, so that water and food do not separate.
Important: The mixture is to be prepared from fresh water before every meal. The mixture is, therefore, best prepared in small amounts.