Versele - Laga Nutri Bird-A18 Lori - 3 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 65 points. Your cart will total 65 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹65.00.
Quantity - 3 kg
Scientific approved composition.
Ensure optimal growth.
The scientifically approved composition with all the nutrients for your baby-bird needs. Ensures the optimal growth for the complete health of young birds. With the gut flora stabilizers, prebiotics, digestive enzymes, and organic acids for promoting digestion. It is recommended by veterinarians and used worldwide by ornithological parks and top breeders.
- The well balanced and complete food.
- With all nutritions.
- Ensure optimal growth.
- Scientifically approved composition.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
Ingredients: Bakery products, Derivatives of vegetable origin, Yeasts, Mannan-oligosaccharides (1,000 mg/kg), Oils and fats, Vegetable protein extracts, Sugars, Minerals, Organic acids (20 mg/kg)
Analysis: Protein, Fat content, Crude ﬁbre, Magnesium, Methionine, Lysine, Crude ash, Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Threonine, Tryptophan.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin's - A, D3, E, K3, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E160a β-carotene, Iodine, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Selenium, Biotin, Choline chloride, Vitamin PP, Folic acid.
Preparation: NutriBird A18 Lori
The Lori hand-rearing food is prepared by adding warm water. The food-water ratio changes with the age of the baby bird and must be adapted carefully. Use the following chart to prepare rearing food. For the first preparation, it is advisable to weigh out precisely the required amounts.
Food Preparation Chart:
1. Mix in a clean bowl the NutriBird A18 Lori rearing food and the hot water in volumes as recommended in the chart. Because tap water may contain harmful bacteria, it is advisable to boil the water before or to use bottled water.
2. The mixture should be stirred vigorously. Allow settling for a minute. If the preparation is carried out correctly, rice porridge is obtained.
3. Allow the porridge to cool down to 39°C. Before serving the mixture, vigorous stirring is required, so that water and food do not separate.
Important: The mixture is to be prepared from fresh water before every meal. The mixture is, therefore, best prepared in small amounts.