There are numerous adorable fur babies who are waiting to have their home. You can be their home.
One can easily purchase pug puppy in between the range of Rs. 13,000 to Rs.15,000 across India. It is always suggested to buy these pups from home bred litter or from trusted breeders or stores. Never purchase from puppy mills, animal farms or puppy farms.
Breed - Toy
- Black muzzles, forehead wrinkled, with a curvaceous tail.
- Best for the first time pet.
- Can hang out it with anyone.
Weight - 6-8kgs
Height - 30-32 cms.
Colour - Black, Fawn
- Distinct feature - Black muzzles, forehead wrinkled, with a curvaceous tail. Not to miss the punched nose. The amusing face give a hilarious expression on one’s face. They are the best for the first time pet. One of the most popular breeds always ready to do something unusual in a positive sense.
- Coat - Fine coat, short and smooth.
- Temperament - Most cheerful which are a happy dog which can really hang out it with anyone.
- Activity - Lively and active for indoor games. Loves to go for long walks.
For details on this breed Click Here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/blog/pug-dog-price-how-much-does-a-pug-cost-why-so/
We also help you in every way possible to make puppy homecoming the most pleasurable experience. Also, check out our services below for puppy consultation and training consult
Marshalls Petzone pet Consultancy @199!
If you are a pet owner, or if you are planning to be a pet owner any sooner, you certainly would get to a point where you would be looking everywhere for some real advice or help. You’ll have to run to your vet or pet counsellor every time you feel something fishy with your pet. You can rather access our 24/7 active pet consultancy service at a mere 199 bucks. Not only will you have immediate guidance in urgent situations, but you’ll be saving a pretty lot from your bank.
If you haven’t brought your paw-pal home:
Discuss with us already! You will have our experts at disposal who will discuss in detail your situations. Together you will arrive at a viable conclusion as to which breed would best suite your requirements and living conditions or atmosphere.
If you have got your pet already:
We bet you’ll still need us to discuss their proper diet, recommended food, medications or other health and routine requirements or such.
We have pet training experts here. You can reach us out any time to discuss the training you need to provide, and the right means to train, that to breed-by breed.
We’ll be your step by step guide.
For consultation, booking click here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/health-care/5703-consultation.html?adtoken=f94b4bf40973447a1bf50f90521a2617&ad=petadmin&id_employee=1