Intas Melonex Oral Suspension-10ml
No reward points for this product.₹65.00 -5%
Prevent and treat joint pains in elderly dogs.
Presentation: Liquid in 10 ml.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Brand Name: Melonex Oral Suspension
Generic Name: Meloxicam
Manufacturer: Intas Pharmaceuticals
What is Melonex Oral Suspension?
- An NSAID product.
- To prevent and treat joint pains in elderly dogs.
- The medicine prevents the immune system in releasing chemicals known as prostaglandins which are responsible for the symptoms to cause the body's response to arthritis, which makes it useful for reduction of joint pain, difficulty in moving, with other symptoms associated with arthritis. The medicine may also be recommended by the vet to treat other unlisted conditions.
How is Melonex Oral Suspension used?
- Usually administered orally between 1 and 3 times a day.
- In many cases, it can be either mixed with water or given directly without any dilution.
- The vet should administer the dosage and frequency, as it will be varying on the dog's health and medical history, in addition to the severity of the condition being treated.
- Need regular checkups while using this medication to ensure & it remains the best treatment option.
- Do not miss these appointments.
Adverse effects: The suspension may cause unwanted side effects like:
- Upset of stomach
- Excessive gas
- Dizziness or unsteadiness
Contact a vet doctor immediately if side effects persist or having more severe side effects such as:
- Chest tightness/pain or difficulty breathing
- Unusual swelling or rapid weight gain
- Severe skin rash that is painful, blistering or peeling
- Decrease in urination
- Discolored urine or stools
- Jaundice (Yellowing of the eyes or skin)
Warnings: If the pet suffers the allergic reactions, contact the vet immediately. Symptoms commonly associated with such a reaction include difficulty in breathing or swallowing, chest tightness, swelling, skin rashes, and hives.
Not always suitable for all animals.
If your pet is pregnant, breastfeeding, breeding, using any other medication (prescription or non-prescription), any herbal products/supplements & if it has any allergies or other health problems then contact your vet.
The dosage & prescription commonly depend on animal & treatment condition. Adjustment of dosage should be done without the approval of the vet. The product is only used as prescribed & instructed.