SAVAVET K-Pet KETOCONAZOLE TABLETS ANTIFUNGAL THERAPY FOR DOGS AND CATS 10 TABS
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of ₹1.00.₹200.00 -5%
CLICK ON THE EXTRA OFFER AND GET 5 % OFF
Treats fungal infections, ringworm, and yeast problem in both dogs & cats.
- used for the treatment of infections like fungal, ringworm and yeast.
- against Cushing’s disease.
- the efficient drug against serious fungal infections like coccidioidomycosis, blastomycosis, and cryptococcosis, which will be effect lymph nodes, eyes, bone, skin, and lungs (respiratory tract).
- Ketoconazole is an active ingredient, which interacts with the formation of a fungal cell wall, inhibits the growth of the fungal organisms.
- the medication is not effective for the infections triggered by bacteria, mites, viruses, and parasites - intestinal worms
- advised not to use the medication in animals with liver disease, clotting problems and those allergic to medications of this genre.
- not to be used for pregnant or nursing animals.
- The medicine should not be used within 2 hours of an antacid
- High observation & caution is required when used with phenobarbital, cyclosporine, theophylline, phenytoin, and anticoagulants like warfarin.
- Inform the vet or pharmacist about the medications the pet is taking.
- giving the medicine with food could reduce the side effects.
Store the medication at room temperature, away from excess heat, light, and moisture.
DOSAGE: The standard dosage for cats and dogs is 2.2 – 13mg/kg every 12 – 24 hours.
The dosage should be given basing on the clinical condition of the pet.
effects of the treatment will not be seen for 1 - 2 weeks and the treatment duration may extend up to several months.
The most commonly observed side effects: vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, itching, inflammation and loss of appetite.
side effects like jaundice, blood disorders are seen in rare scenario's.