fiprofort spot on solution for cats
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of ₹1.00.
For cats & kittens 8 weeks or older.
Volume: 0.5 ml of 1 pipette.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Fiprofort Plus Spot-on For Cats & Kittens
The spot on solution for cats to kills fleas, flea eggs & ticks. Kills all flea of all stages, including fleas in the cat's surroundings for at least 1 month. Controls and treats flea allergy dermatitis. Control of paralysis ticks for up to 2 weeks. Prevents reinfestations, fast acting and long lasting. Easy to squeeze pipette with zero retention. Exact accurate and precise spot application, convenient for use.
Each pipette contains:
- Fipronil 9.8% w/w
- Methoprene 11.8% w/w
- Excipients q.s.
Indications & Usage:
- For fast, effective & convenient treatment & control of fleas, ticks and chewing lice.
- Treat and prevent flea infestation, and biting lice for cats and kittens.
- Has a rapid onset of action to kill re-infections with newly acquired adult fleas for at least one month.
- Prevention for the development of flea eggs, larvae & pupae produced by adult fleas to develop for six weeks after treatment.
- Treatment and control of flea allergy dermatitis in cats.
- Breaks the life cycle on the cat and in its surrounding by killing all stages of fleas.
Treatment of frequency: The recommendation is as followed for fleas, ticks & lice.
For Fleas: the Monthly application is recommended for cats. Cats in a household should be treated all at the same time. Especially important to treat all household cats if any pet is having allergic to fleas.
Paralysis Ticks: Once monthly application in the cat.
Biting Lice: All household cats should be treated at the same time.
- Break the seal from the pipette in the given lines.
- Part the hair at the back of the cat, till the base of the neck between shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the pipette on skin & gently squeeze at 1 or 2 spots to empty the contents on the skin.
- Care to be taken for avoiding excessive wetting of hair during treatment of cats.
- Do not allow treated cats to lick or rub each other against to other animals till the application site is dry.
- Can cause irritation to mucous membranes, skin and eyes. Avoid contact of the product with the mouth, skin or eyes.
- Cats who are prone to hypersensitivity of insecticides or alcohol should avoid contact with drug.
- Don't touch the contents with the fingers. If occurs, wash hands with soap and water.
- In case of accidental exposure to eyes, rinse with clean water carefully.
- Do not handle the treated cats or don’t allow children to play with treated cats till the application site is dry.
- Therefore, it is recommended that cats are not treated in the day, but in the early evening.
- The recently treated cats are not to be allowed to sleep with owners, mainly with children.
- When applying the spot on, don't smoke, drink or eat.
Hazardous to Human.
For external use only on cats.
Safe to use on cats & kittens over 8 weeks of age and in breeding, pregnant or lactating queens.
Storage: Below 30°C in a dark place. Protect from heat.
Container Disposal: Adversely affect aquatic organisms. Don't throw the product or empty pipettes in the water streams like - ponds, rivers and streams. Tightly & securely wrap pipette in several layers of newspaper and discard in trash.
Physical or Chemical Hazards: FLAMMABLE
Keep away from heat and open flame.