Savavet Doxypet 300 (10) tablet
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of ₹1.00.
Used for treatment of - UTI, respiratory infections;blood-borne infections wound infections;tick-borne bacterial diseases, water-borne infections, the organism which infects heartworms,
Presentation : 1X10 tablets
Used in the treatment of diarrhea, infectious diarrhea, and diarrhea associated with taking antibiotics.
Indications: For Several infections like.
- respiratory infections;
- blood-borne infections like Hemotrophic Mycoplasmosis & wound infections;
- tick-borne bacterial diseases like Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis;
- water-borne infections like leptospirosis;
- Wolbachia, organism which infects heartworms, in an effort to treat heartworm disease.
Not effective for treating infections caused by a virus or fungus.
Dosage: casual dosage is 5 mg/kg of body weight every 12 hours orally.
Treatment depends on the way of treating, response to it & if any development of any adverse effects. Medication used by the vet.
|Vector Borne Disease||Treatment Duration|
|Ehrlichiosis||Up to 28 days|
|Babesiosis||Up to 14 days|
|Leptospirosis||Up to 21 days|
|Lyme Disease||Up to 28 days|
Dosage: 10mg/kg BW Once Daily
- May cause teeth discoloration. So for animals younger than 7 months of age is not recommended without 1st consult with the vet.
- Should be given orally with calcium or calcium-containing medications as they may notice the oral absorption of the antibiotic.
Missing a dose: Give once you remember the missed dose. If it's time for next dose, you should continue with next dose. Double dose not to be applied.
If an overdose happens and a pet is feeling unwell, medication should be stopped immediately. Take for emergency medical attention or contact a veterinarian.
- Room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F),
- away from excess moisture and heat.
- Unused medication should be thrown after the expiration date.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- allergic reactions
- decreased appetite
- weight loss
- Animals which are allergic to Doxycycline and Lactobacillus.
- who are allergic to other ingredients of the medication.
- Not suitable to use in combination with oral antacids, bismuth, kaolin, pectin, iron supplements, bactericidal antibiotics, anticoagulants, phenobarbital.
Not for use in pregnant or breeding animals.
Suitable for Cats & Dogs. Not for human use.