Himalaya Scavon Spray For Wounds & Cuts - 100ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹2.00.₹140.00 -10%
Scavon spray is mainly used for the growth of anti-bacteria, antifungal & wound healing.
Quantity - 100ml
The Scavon spray is mainly used for the growth of anti-bacteria, antifungal & wound healing.
Antibacterial: Controls the growth of anti-bacterial
Antifungal: Avoids reformation of fungal infections.
Wound healing: Gives replacement of tissues, cuts & bruises.
- Treats infections through bactericidal action
- Prevents development of resistant strains.
- Controls dermatophytes through fungicidal action
- Effectively controls and prevents recurrence of fungal infections.
- Promotes collagenization and epithelialization
- Accelerates healing process.
- Applicable for wounds like - both (infective & noninfective) wounds.
- Maggot wound.
- Surgical & FMD wounds
- Skin infections due to mite infestation.
- Fungal infections.
- Atasi (Linum usitatissimum)
- Tailapatra (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Karpoora (Cinnamomum camphora)
- Tulasi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Yashada bhasma
Instructions to use: Clean the affected area after clipping hair and spray or apply the required quantity of Scavon twice daily, or as directed by the veterinarian.