Intas Cef Pet Dry Syrup-30ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹2.00.₹130.00 -5%
Used for the treatment of dogs & cats for the bacterial infections.
Type: Dry syrup
Suitable: Dogs and Cats
- The oral syrup used to treat bacterial infections affecting dogs or cats.
- It works by disrupting cell wall production & to destroy sensitive bacteria cells, which prevents reproduction to stop the spread of the infection allowing the immune system to destroy in naturally.
- The action makes it useful for treating infections affecting the lungs, urinary tract, skin, soft tissues, or upper respiratory tract (eye, ear, nose, or throat).
- Please note that this medicine should never be used to treat infections caused by a fungus or virus.
- It can be used in combination with other medications or treat other unlisted conditions.
- Use according to the vet instructions for the most effective results.
- It is typically administered 1 - 2 times each day on the indicated dosage.
- The best-prescribed amount for your pet will be determined according to the symptoms, health condition, weight, and previous treatments response.
- Do not attempt to change any part of these instructions on your own as this may cause unexpected health complications.
- Fatigue or drowsiness,
- Nausea or vomiting,
- Skin rash,
- Stiff movement, muscle, or joint pain,
- Sores or white patches appearing in the mouth or on the lips.
- Cold or flu symptoms (Fever, chills, or coughing),
- Increased thirst,
- Difficulty breathing,
- Irregular heart rate,
- Swelling of the extremities,
- Severe diarrhea that is watery or bloody,
- Discolored urine or stools.
- If having the allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
- Some possible symptoms include difficulty breathing/swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
- Medicine should only be used as instructed and prescribed by physician or pharmacist. Do not change the dosage unless specifically instructed to do.
- Dose and usage often depend on the severity of the condition, & as well on the patient’s medical history and present health condition.
Before you start using this medicine, make sure that the physician is aware of the following:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have any allergies.
- If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
- If you are using any other drugs or medication.
- If you are using any vitamins or supplements.