Suitable for both cats & dogs for treating the bacterial infections. Oral Administration only.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Tablets for both dogs & cats for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Compositions: Each uncoated tablet contains Cephalexin which is equivalent to anhydrous cephalexin 600mg
Dosage: 15mg of the tablet/kg body weight (which is equivalent to 30mg/kg body weight) or 30mg or cephalexin /kg body weight once daily for the duration of :
1) at least of 15 days for superficial infections dermatitis in dogs.
2) at least 28 days in case of deep infections dermatitis in dogs.
3) 5-days in case of deep infections dermatitis in dogs,
4) 14days in case of urinary tract infections in cats & dogs.
5) For severe or acute conditions, dose may be safely doubled.
For Oral Admininstrations only.
1) Don't use animals which are known to be hypersensitive to Pencilins & Cephatosporin's.
2) Not suitable for use in rabbit's, guinea pigs, hamsters & gerbils.
1) Transient episodes of soft faeces & vomiting may be observed in cats during the treatment.
2) Antibiotic accumulations may occur in the body when renal function is impaired.
3) For the case of renal insufficiency, the dose should be reduced & antibiotics known to be like nephrotoxic should not be administered parallelley.
4) Medicine should not be used to treat puppies which are weighting less than 1kg of body weight or kittens under 9-weeks of age.
Storage: Protect from sul light & moisture at a temperature not exceeding the 30C.
|Health Consideration||Skin problems|
NO registration required!
3 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.