Benefits OF SAVAVET STAPHBAN
- Convenient, easy to apply.
- less adverse effects when compared to oral and systemic therapy.
- Has better compliance when compared to oral cephalexin.
- Antimicrobial effect as early as 48 hrs after initiation of treatment.
- No cross-resistance unlike Clindamycin, Erythromycin, Lincomycin.
- Effective against MRS( Methicillin Resistant Staph Sp) where other antibiotics show resistance zoonotic infections are prevented.
ADMINISTRATION OF SAVAVET STAPHBAN:
- The affected area should be cleaned before the treatment.
- Apply the ointment twice/day in the affected area.
- Cover the affected area completely, after applying the sufficient amount of ointment.
- The treatment should not exceed more than 30days.
The dosage and usage should be considered only with a vet prescription.
ADVERSE DRUG REACTIONS:
- There are no adverse reactions haven't been reported with the product.
- If skin irritation occurs, treatment is to stopped & proper therapy instituted.
- Mupirocin 2% Ointment should be applied to the affected area twice a day.
- Apply a sufficient amount of ointment to completely cover the affected area.
cool and dry place.
Do not freeze.
Keep out of reach of children.