Beaphar Lactol Milk Supplement for Puppies , 250 gms
Milk supplement to the orphaned puppies.
Type & Form: Milk supplement & powder.
A complete milk replacement supplement for orphaned puppies. The superior milk formulation also acts in a complementary source of nutrition for weaning puppies, pregnant and lactating bitches, as well as the sick or recovering (recuperating) dogs. Made from easily digested Whey protein, lactol closely resembles natural bitch’s milk. The finest quality ingredients go through ultrafiltration which concentrates on the proteins for the slow drying process. Helps in preserving protein molecules during production. The perfectly balanced & possesses a superior amino acid content for giving to a puppy the best chances of healthy survival & growth. The milk powder is easily accepted by the baby because of its excellent taste.
Product Benefits: The complete milk replacement for puppies, supports every aspect of the baby canine’s health. For easy use, a nursing set is given at free of cost with the product. All essential needs of a motherless pup are met with the best possible composition, which has been helping puppies to live & grow.
- Used for feeding the orphan puppies & kittens.
- substitute milk replacement product for newborn puppies, pregnant or lactating dogs (bitches) sick or convalescing adult animals.
- It is made from easily digested whey products and closely resembles natural bitch’s milk.
- Prepare the milk as indicated on the packaging and feed with a nursing bottle.
- With all essential vitamins and minerals
- Milk and milk derivatives,
- Oils and fats,
- Small/medium breeds: until 300 ml/day.
- Medium/large breeds: until 450 ml/day.
- Giant breeds: until 600 ml/day.
- Miniature dogs: until 150 ml/day.
How To Use:
- Add the supplement to warm (not boiling) water & mix until completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool to the blood temperature (38°C) and it is ready for use.
- Older pets may prefer to drink their Lactol cold.
- Use of the clean sterile feeding equipment is highly recommended, especially for young animals.
- The feed which was prepared can be kept in a refrigerator for the maximum period of 24 hours. Reheat the stored feed to blood temperature before feeding young animals.
- Always remember to keep fresh drinking water available.
Recommended dilution: Add 30g (12 level scoops) to every 105ml warm water (165g should be added to a pint of water). One level of the scoop is nearly 2.5g Lactol powder.
Recommended daily dosage: it is not possible to give exact daily quantities due to considerable variations of age, size, and breed. So, therefore “demand feeding” will often be the best guide. It is important to weight the young puppies on the daily basis so that you can compare their daily growth increase with the growth tables from your breeder or vet.
For animals with large litters, & but still with their mother: If the youngster is completely pushed away by siblings or rejected by the mother, switch to the dosage for orphaned animals. In some cases, give the milk supplement as an additional feed to weaker youngsters.
The quantity should be decreased gradually during the period of time, as the pet gets used to its food or to the homemade diet.