The shampoo with the components cypermethrin & miconazole nitrate for the control ectoparasites & fungal infection of the skin.
- Miconazole Nitrate IP
Indication: Ticks, fleas & mites infestation of skin. Fungal infection of skin of dogs.
Directions to use:
- Wet the hair coat with warm water.
- Apply the required amount of shampoo to form a rich lather.
- Allow the solution to stay on the hair for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- The repeat can be made for initially 2-3 times a week up to 4 weeks & reducing to once a week, or as directed by the veterinarian.
- Avoid contact with the sensitive area like eyes & ears.
- Make sure not to allow the pet to lick the body at the time of application.