Due to the current environment, delivery may take a little longer than expected. We request you to please bear with us for any delays. Stay safe, and spend lots of quality time with your loved ones and pets!
Love - Marshalls Petzone Team
Endi 7 Effect Smooth Fluffy Shampoo
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹7.00.₹875.00 -15%
- Perfect for dogs with itchy skin due to allergies or sensitive skin.
- Deodorizes and helps relive fungal and bacterial skin infections such as pyoderma & dermatitis.
- Made with pure botanical extracts and natural conditioners like rosemary, sage, green tea, achamomile.
- Works to re-moisturize, heal and soothe dry, scratched skin while also neutralizing any odors.
- Color Protecting
- Full Effect
- Whitening Effect
- .Smooth and Fluffy
- Flea and Bacteria Elimination
Deionized water, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerol, Sodium Alcohol Ether Sulphate, Rosemary oil, Coconut diethanolamide, Aloe vera, Sodium chloride, Walnut oil, DMDM Hydantoin, EDTA disodium salt, Citric acid
Moisturizing the whole body with warm water, take an appropriate amount of shampoo evenly applied to the pet body, gently massage the delicate foam, especially attention to the abdomen and neck, also can strengthen the rub. Then rinse with water and make it dry. It can also be used in the proportion of 1:10 dilution.
SPA Machine -
- Put the appropriate amount of shampoo into the SPA machine.
- Waited to rich bubble, then put the dog into it. Massage to make it relax, then wash it with water, also make it dry.
Basin Bath -
- Just adding shampoo to the basin, then use the shower to play a rich bubble. Left step the same as the SPA machine.
- wet dogs with warm water, smear just enough shampoo all over the dog’s body, gently massage the body for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- If the body is dirty, please cleaning it before SPA Bath.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.