Endi Salon Series Brightening Type Shampoo 500ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹7.00.₹825.00 -15%
Type - Shampoo
Suitable - Dogs
Volume - 500 ml
Endi Salon Series Brightening Shampoo keeps your pet fresh and clean without the hassle of the full-on bath. Quick, easy, and effective for between baths, active or smelly dogs. It cleans the coat in a gentle way so that bathing will be unnecessary. The fragrant foam neutralizes bad odours and provides a shiny and well-groomed coat.
- Dissolves even heavy dirt.
- Gives the coat a luxuriant and silky shine.
- Cleanse and hydrate while leaning noticeably softer and silkier feel to the hair.
- Salon series is not just regular shampoos, they are more like a combination of coat care products.
- It is perfect for daily use and will enhance the hair care effect if used on a regular basis.
- The essential oil formula directly permeates into the skin.
- It moistens the coat from the surface layer, till deep into the root of the hair.
- Shampoo combined with essential oil gives hairy friends a wonderful shower experience.
Moisturizing the whole body with warm water, take an appropriate amount of shampoo evenly applied to the pet body, gently massage the delicate foam, especially attention to the abdomen and neck, also can strengthen the rub. Then rinse with water and make it dry. It can also be used in the proportion of 1:10 dilution.
SPA Machine -
- Put the appropriate amount of shampoo into the SPA machine.
- Waited to rich bubble, then put the dog into it. Massage to make it relax, then wash it with water, also make it dry.
Basin Bath -
- Just adding shampoo to the basin, then use the shower to play a rich bubble. The left step the same as the SPA machine.
- Wet dogs with warm water, smear just enough shampoo all over the dog’s body, gently massage the body for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- If the body is dirty, please cleaning it before SPA Bath.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.