Endi Hop Oil Shampoo 500 ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹4.00.₹560.00 -15%
Type - Shampoo
Suitable - Dogs
Volume - 500 ml
This product is especially suitable for dogs with unusual hair loss.
Endi Hop Oil Shampoo has deep cleansing and deodorizing properties, leaving your dog super clean, soft, and smelling fresh after a bath.
- Dissolves even heavy dirt.
- Gives the coat a luxuriant and silky shine.
- Increases resiliency to protect the coat.
- Cleanse and hydrate while leaning noticeably softer and silkier feel to the hair.
- Hop oil formula features outstanding effects in sterilization and anti-itching without damaging the skin, restores natural luster, soothes skin, promotes coat growth.
- Gently removes the dirt and grease of the epidermis, Keeps the surface clean.
- Effectively controls the secreation of oil, prevents the formation of odor sources, and eliminates the cortical accumulation of dirt.
- It is perfect for daily use and will enhance the hair care effect if used on a regular basis.
- The essential oil formula directly permeates into the skin.
- It moistens the coat from the surface layer, till deep into the root of the hair.
- Shampoo combined with essential oil gives hairy friends a wonderful shower experience.
Moisturizing the whole body with warm water, take an appropriate amount of shampoo evenly applied to the pet body, gently massage the delicate foam, especially attention to the abdomen and neck, also can strengthen the rub. Then rinse with water and make it dry. It can also be used in the proportion of 1:10 dilution.
SPA Machine -
- Put the appropriate amount of shampoo into the SPA machine.
- Waited to rich bubble, then put the dog into it. Massage to make it relax, then wash it with water, also make it dry.
Basin Bath -
- Just adding shampoo to the basin, then use the shower to play a rich bubble. The left step the same as the SPA machine.
- Wet dogs with warm water, smear just enough shampoo all over the dog’s body, gently massage the body for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- If the body is dirty, please cleaning it before SPA Bath.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.