Beaphar Top 10 Multivitamin Supplements for Dogs
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹4.00.₹500.00 -18%
Contains vitamins, trace elements and minerals which strengthens the dog’s physical condition leading to a happier life. It gives a glossy coat and brightens the eyes. Also strengthens the teeth and bones.
Dosage: Give 1 tablet per 5kg of bodyweight each day.
The multivitamin tablets having vital vitamins & minerals which endows the dog with the energy to carry on its daily life happily & healthily. The supplement ensures the essential nutrients are being supplied to the body of your dog. They boost the bone and teeth build-up in dogs undergoing initial months of their life, along with encouraging a luminous coat and healthy eyes. Grown dogs will be blessed with the stamina & agility for enjoying each day of their lives fully.
Ingredients: Yeasts, Minerals, Molluscs and Crustaceans, various Sugars, Milk and Milk derivatives.
- Healthy development and growth.
- Maintains good health in older dogs.
- Maintains good luster.
- L - carnitine improves the heart and improves the energy.
- Reduces vitamin deficiency.
- Tastes good.
Suitable for pregnant and lactating dogs
- As a pet parent, you will be eager in for providing your canine buddy with the best chance of living a joyful and healthy life.
- The meals you feed your dog, they may or may not get the vital nutrients, but the supplements will be provided in multiple ways.
- Ensures the lack doesn’t occur in any way.
- It is especially important in the young dogs whose growth depends on the balanced kind of feed they eat.
- Promotes the normal bone development, strong teeth, healthy vision and lustrous coat, as well as overall physical strength.
- Tablets would help the fully-grown dogs to maintain a robust health & high energy.
Crude Protein 9.9%
Crude Fat 2.7%
Crude Fiber 7.4%
Breed type: Giant, Maxi, Medium, Mini.