Pet Naturals Hip+Joint Supplements For Medium & Large Dogs 160gm
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹19.00.₹2,175.00 -10%
HIP+JOINT supplement provides high-quality nutritional joint support for medium and large dogs.
- Up to 22 lbs / 10 kg: 1 chew daily.
- 22 - 75 lbs / 11 - 34 kg: 2 - 3 chews daily.
- Over 75 lbs / 34 kg: 4 - 6 chews daily.
If giving more than 1 chew, divide between AM and PM. For quicker results, double the recommended amounts above for the first 6 weeks
Always keep fresh drinking water available.
HIP+JOINT supplement provides high quality nutritional when your dog isn't playing like they used to be time for added joint support.Pet naturals HIP+JOINT is formulated for medium and large breeds dogs using naturally sourced ingredients and contains no harmful chemical preservatives, artificial flavours,or dyes.this formula for hip and joint care includes more active ingredients than other leading brands including glucosamine,chondroitin and MSM for maximum effectiveness.this is delicious chew your dog will love.
Glucosamine has been shown to support the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) within the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. As your dog or cat ages, there is a decrease in the production of GAGs, which can result in joint stress, thinning of synovial fluid, and the breakdown of connective tissue. Glucosamine also supports bladder and urinary tract health by supporting the integrity of the mucosal lining.
- Chondroitin Sulfates help support the proper structure and function of healthy connective tissues and joints.
- MSM is a source of sulfur. It supports the structure of joints and connective tissue. Increased availability of MSM is linked to comfort, mobility and collagen production.
- Manganese is an essential mineral for the formation of collagen, GAGs, and proteoglycans, all of which support required cartilage integrity. A lack of manganese can lead to inefficient production of GAGs within the joints.
- Vitamin C: The antioxidants in our formula help support immune system response, proper detoxification function, free radical neutralization, and a healthy inflammatory response.
Hyaluronic Acid (HyaMax® Low Molecular Weight Sodium Hyaluronate) is a low molecular weight ingredient that allows for efficient absorption and utilization of essential nutrients for joint health.
Inactive Ingredients: arabic gum, brewer’s yeast, citrus pectin, glycerin, hydrolyzed vegetable flavor, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, propionic acid, safflower oil, sorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, water.
- Health Consideration
- Bone,Hip and Joint Supplement