Petzo Balanced Protein For Dogs & Cats 250 Gms
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹5.00.₹600.00 -10%
Petzo Balanced Protein - Pre-digested Protein Supplement (Added with Vitamins & Probiotics)
A unique Protein supplement to support the daily nutritional needs of your pet.
Petzo’s Balanced Protein is a unique blend of proteins from natural and vegetarian sources, further added with pectin, vitamins, probiotics, minerals and digestive enzymes which help in combating stress, improving digestion, increasing immunity, gaining muscle mass, strength and maintaining blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and also reducing risk of cardiovascular disease.
Weight : Dosage
0 - 10 kg : 1 Scoop
10- 20 kg : 2 Scoops
20 - 30 kg : 3 Scoops
30 - 40 kg : 4 Scoops
40 kg + : 5 Scoops
Sprinkle and mix with food, yoghurt or buttermilk.
● Fulfils your pet’s daily nutritional needs
● Provides balanced & essential amino acids for proper growth & maintenance
● Increases immunity and improves antibody production that helps fight diseases
● Provides instant energy for quick recovery after physical activity
● It’s range of B Vitamins helps reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases
● Maintains optimum weight by lowering cholesterol
● Maintains a healthy balance of intestinal microflora through its probiotic activity
● Increases bone strength and bone mineral density
● Enhances well-being of senior pets
Gluten & soy free
No artificial flavour & preservatives
Suitable for lactose intolerant dogs
Contains apple extract, digestive enzymes, probiotics and vitamins & minerals
Ingredients: Whey Concentrate, Pre-Digested Casein, Maltodextrin, Pectin, Powdered Skimmed Milk, Glucose, Vitamins & Minerals.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, B5, B6, B7, B12, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Niacin, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium, Sodium, Potassium, Folic Acid, Iodine, Chromium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Chloride, Lipase, Protease, Amylase, Lactobacillus, Streptococcus Faecalis, Clostridium Butyricum & Bacillus Mesentericus.
- Health Consideration
- Nutritional Supplements