Royal Canin Cat Urinary Care 2 kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹16.00.₹1,960.00 -15%
Royal Canin Urinary is formulated for the nutritional management of adult dogs with urinary st1s (struvites) and to help prevent their recurrence. This is done through the diet's urine acidifying properties and its low magnesium levels.
- Royal Canin Urinary Care Cat Food is a diet specially designed for felines with urinary issues. This food helps in maintaining a healthy urinary system.
- This food is an assortment of essentials like vitamins, minerals, animal protein, fish oil and others which makes it complete nutrition for cats of 1 year and above.
- Depending on various factors, crystals can be found in the urine of cats. Thus, this food helps in reducing the risk of stone formation and also lowers urinary tract diseases.
- Its specific formula controls the balance of mineral levels and reduces urinary acidity, leading to the production of less concentrated urine to help promote a healthy urinary balance.
- This food increases the daily water consumption of cats which increases urine volume and dilution and ultimately it is beneficial for urinary tract health in cats.