Royal Canin Dry Renal
By buying this product you can collect up to 17 points. Your cart will total 17 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹17.00.₹1,950.00 -12%
Type: Adult Dog Food
Quantity: 2 Kg and 7 Kg
Breed Type: Suitable for all dog breeds experiencing kidney insufficiency.
Recommended For (Indications):
- Chronic renal failure
Not Recommended For (Contraindications):
- Pregnant and nursing bitches and puppies
- Pancreatitis and convalescence after pancreatitis
Royal Canin Dry Renal Dog Food is tailored nutrition that gives the pet an optimized diet supporting rental filtration. Royal Canin dry rental food is suitable for breed dogs ensuring with a healthy lifestyle. Royal Canin Dry Rental food is crafted with rich ingredients that support pet mobility, digestive, and improves immunity. Royal Canin Dry Rental has moderate calories that help the pet to have an ideal weight and reduces bone stress.
Benefits Of Royal Canin Dry Renal Dog Food:
- Royal Canin dry Rental Dog Food contains a low phosphorus content that boosts renal functioning
- Royal Canin dry Rental Dog Food supporting nutritional profile supports good renal filtration.
- High-quality ingredients of Royal Canin Dry Rental Food ensure excellent digestibility.
- A synergistic combination of antioxidants delays the aging limit.
- EPA and DHA are Omega fatty acids that give good anti-inflammatory effects.
- Royal Canin dry Rental Dog Food contains natural fiber that keeps healthy body weight in the dogs.
Brewers rice, chicken fat, corn, gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, gluten, fish oil, powdered cellulose, oil, K-Dur 20, salt, carbonate, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, L-lysine, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite], periclase, taurine, L-tryptophan, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and acid.
Crude Protein (min.) 12%, Crude Fat (min.) 16%, Crude Fat (max.) 16%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.5%, Moisture (max.) 10.0%, Phosphorus(max) 0.27% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.) 0.28%, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.) 0.12% *Not recognized as an important nutrient by the AAFCO petfood Nutrient Profiles
Note - If any worms found in Royal Canin food bags our company will not be responsible for it. We will send you a bag well within expiry. We also order the bags from the company. Please contact https://www.royalcanin.com/in/contact-us for issues on worms.