Drools Vet Pro Renal Prescribed Diet ,3 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 22 points. Your cart will total 22 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹22.00.₹1,350.00 -14%
Type: Prescription Dog Food
Quantity: 3 Kg
Breed Type: All breeds
- Renal Failure
- Hepatic Disease associated with encephalopathy
- Early stages of congestive heart failure
Please ping us on our live chat or call us on 8106360786, 9704293786 for more enquiries.
Drools Vet Pro Renal Dog Food 3 Kg is a premium quality prescription diet for dogs having all the important minerals for supporting top health in canines experiencing renal inadequacy. Having a low phosphorus content in the food supports excellent kidney health. The protein ratio in the diet has been lessened for reducing the kidney workload. Good renal filtration is achieved by enhanced potassium and a reduced-sodium level. Important fatty acids such as Omega 3 and 6 encourages superior vascular flow to the kidneys. Drools Vet Pro Renal Dog Food also ensures an ideal urinary pH level in canines. A good amount of Yucca extracts in the acts as a natural detoxifier and helps in reducing the stool’s odour.
Benefits Of Drools Vet Pro Renal Dog Food:
- Fortifies the renal health of dogs.
- Suitable for all dog breeds.
- Reduced protein level for lessening Kidney’s workload.
- An ideal level of minerals maintains an optimal pH level.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids reduce inflammation and assist good vascular flow to the kidneys.
- Taurine maintains good cardiac function.
- A healthy extract of Yucca in the diet cleanses the canine’s body and reduces stool odour.
Ingredients: Hydrolysed Chicken Protein, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Yeast, Whole Dried Egg, Barley, Corn, Rice, Soya Protein Isolate, L-threonine, L-lysine, Lutein, Taurine, Fructo-oligo-Saccharides, Yucca Extract, Beta-Carotene, Iodised Salt, Vitamins & Organic Minerals
Crude Protein (Min) 14%, Calcium (min) 0.7%, Phosphorus (max) 0.2%, Crude fibre (Max) 2.40%, Crude Fat (Min) 18%,Sodium (Max) 0.23%, Vitamin C 300 mg/kg, Vitamin E 750 mg/kg.