Royal Canin Wet Hepatic, 0.42Kg (Pack of 3)
HEPATIC is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to support liver function in the case of chronic liver insufficiency and for the reduction of copper in the liver.
- This Product is available only on veterinary prescription
Low level of copper to help reduce its accumulation in liver cells.
Adapted electrolyte intake to help dogs with liver insufficiency.
Nutritional support plays a key role in management of liver failure:
- by reducing the metabolic workload,
- by limiting intake of calories from protein,
- by providing antioxidants to neutralise damaging free radicals,
- by limiting progression of both inflammation and fibrosis,
- by providing essential nutrients for hepatocyte regeneration
- Royal Canin
- Health Consideration
- Liver Failure
- Adult 1-7 Years
- Breed and Type
York Shire Terrier
- Non Vegetarian