Royal Canin Health Nutrition Baby Cat instinctive Cat Food 195GX12
Type: Wet food
Age: Product exclusively for queens and kittens from 1 to 4-month-old.
- Provide with precise nutrition based.
- Food made with the optimal balance of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Support for the long-term palatability & work for the perfect nutritional complement to our premium dry cat food.
Support for the health of cat by providing with precise nutrition based on the true understanding of the specific needs. The wet canned formulas are designed around a cat's nutritional needs and instinctive preferences. The food is created with the optimal balance of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates to support for the long-term palatability and work for the perfect nutritional complement to our premium dry cat food.
For the very young kittens, the mousse texture of the food eases the transition to solid food. Formulated for matching the optimal macro-nutritional profile instinctively preferred for your very young kittens. Helps support the very young kitten’s natural defenses.
- It's for the 1st stage easy start for the very young kittens, the mousse texture of the food eases the transition to solid food.
- It's instinctively preferred nutritional profile.
- It is formulated to match the optimal macro-nutritional profile instinctively preferred by very young kittens.
- The Mother & Baby cat, soft mousse helps to support the very young kitten’s natural defenses.
Ingredients: Source of vitamin E & C, vitamin B1, fish oil, hydrolyzed yeast, niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, Water sufficient for processing, chicken liver, wheat gluten, powdered cellulose, modified corn starch, pork plasma, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, choline chloride, potassium chloride, trace minerals, marigold extract, magnesium oxide, carotene, natural flavors, vegetable oil, brewers rice flour, calcium carbonate, carrageenan, sodium tripolyphosphate, guar gum, potassium phosphate, taurine, riboflavin supplement, chicken & it's by products, pork by-products.
Crude Protein (min): 9.0%
Crude Fat (min): 4.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.9%
Moisture (max): 81.0%
Calorie Content: The feed is on the calculated basis,
- For 85gms of Ultra Soft Mousse: Contains 919 k.cal ME/kg or 78 k.cal MR/85gms.
- For 165gms of Ultra Soft Mousse: Contains 919 k.cal of ME/kg or 152 k.cal ME/165gms.