► Easy Return Policy (7 Days) -
In case you find any problems, damages or defects in the products you can simply return the product to us within 7 days of receiving the product. On Successful processing of returned Item(s), we will either replace the product or refund the entire amount. Marshallspetzone.com does not allow returns on the following:-
- Food items that are opened and/or used.
- Cosmetics, medicines, bath and skin care products and deodorants will not be returnable unless containing a manufacturing defect that can be proved.
- Any used merchandise.
Refund of return shipping charges (Charges paid by the user for sending the products to us) will be limited to Rs 100 or 10% of product cost, whichever is lower. The refund for shipping charges will be in the form of Gift voucher.
Please note that the product should be unused with all original tags intact and should be sent back in original packaging with a copy of original invoice.
► How the Return Process works -
- For products which are incorrectly shipped, damaged in transit, with defects please send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +91-9866099786 to initiate the return process. We will pay the return shipping charges and will send a replacement within 15 working days. We reserve the right to pay you back in case there are no stocks left of the item returned.
- For goods bought on discount, the refund will be through Coupon worth the amount paid for the product.
- For goods bought on MRP, we will refund the money the way the payment was made. If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. If the payment mode was Cheque, DD or COD we will send you a cheque (not a DD). Cheques will be sent only to the billing address of the customer.
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s). Typically refunds are processed in less than 15 working days but in case of payments by Cheque or DD, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.