Bramton Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 500 ml
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹5.00.₹595.00 -15%
Type: Odor & stain remover.
- Chemical toxic free.
- Safe to use on carpets, upholstery, bedding, clothing.
- Any other water-safe surfaces.
- Removes the smell & odor.
- Designed for tough feline odors and stains.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The unique formula forms a combining the blend of cleansers, enzymes, and bacteria beneficial to help & remove the marks caused by urine, vomit, feces, and blood etc. Unlike standard deodorizers, it will simply remove the bad smells. The solution is provided with non-toxic products to remove the odor or the stain from carpets, upholstery, and clothing without any signs of a stain. The product comes in a pungent odor itself, in it which reduces the likelihood of pets repeatedly marking the area.
The stain and odor remover is formulated in 2-versions which are aimed to suit the stains of either dogs or cats.
Cats: Specifically & scientifically formulated for those tough feline odors and stains. Utilizes the pro-bacteria and enzymes to break down the glue-like proteins in urine. The enzymes break down the organic residue, the Pro-Bacteria permanently eliminates stains and odors from carpets, upholstery, or any other water-safe surface.
Ingredients: Natural Non-Pathogenic Bacteria, Denatured Ethanol, Detergent and Fragrance, Purified Water, Natural Enzymes.
Directions: Before using, remove the excess waste of solid or liquid. Shake well and test for the colorfastness on a hidden area. Not to use on wool or leather surfaces.
- Saturate the soiled area. When treating the carpet, cover it 2-times the size of the mess and saturate the carpet backing and padding.
- Wait for 5/more minutes for the enzymes and solution to break down the organic proteins.
- Clot the excess moisture with a color-safe cloth or paper towel.
- Allow the area to dry, which may take it up to 24-48 hours.
- When dry, the stain and odor will disappear.