Due to the current environment, delivery may take a little longer than expected. We request you to please bear with us for any delays. Stay safe, and spend lots of quality time with your loved ones and pets!
Love - Marshalls Petzone Team
Arden Grange Adult Dog Food Salmon & Rice
By buying this product you can collect up to 92 points. Your cart will total 92 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹92.00.
For special offer of 20% use code: AG20
Type - Food
Suitable - Adult dog
Flavor - Salmon and Rice
Recommended for All breeds of adult dogs which have normal activity level and specially which is required to support in diet of optimal skin/coat condition.
It can also be used for:
Dogs who need proper diet it will give the digestion easily.
Recommended for: For all adult dogs of all breeds for normal activity & particularly who require a diet to support optimal skin/coat condition.
Can also be used for:
- Dogs who require a diet which is easy on the digestion.
- Dogs that enjoy a larger kibble size.
- Fresh salmon as a primary ingredient for providing excellent quality protein source which is both highly palatable and digestible.
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids which are naturally present in fish oil will help to reduce the amount and effects of histamine produced in response to the allergens.
- Used only salmon products which are fully traceable.
- For ideal adult maintenance feed for pet dogs or those in light work.
- A diet popular with canine behaviorists as it may help to promote good serotonin levels, stable blood sugar and controlled energy release throughout the day
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein, Fat, Crude Ash, Crude Fibres, Calcium, Phosphorous, Omega-3, Omega-6.
Composition: Fresh salmon, rice, chicken meat meal, maize, beet pulp, refined chicken oil, whole dried egg, chicken digest, fish meal, yeast, whole linseed, krill, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, yucca extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, cranberries, nucleotides.
Additives (per kg): Nutritional Additives
Vitamins: Vitamin A 18,000 IU, Vitamin D3 1,350 IU, Vitamin E 240 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg, Antioxidant (rosemary extract)
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. The quantities shown in the chart below are for guidance only. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Weight Kgs. Grams/Day
1 - 3 36 - 73
3 - 5 73 - 103
5 - 10 103 - 165
10 - 15 165 - 217
15 - 20 217 - 263
20 - 25 263 - 309
25 - 30 309 - 345
30 - 35 345 - 382
35 - 40 382 - 417
40 - 45 417 - 453
45 - 50 453 - 490
50 - 55 490 - 520
55 - 60 520 - 551
60 - 65 551 - 582
65 - 70 582 - 607
70 - 75 607 - 639
75 - 80 639 - 669