Arden Grange Kitten- 2 Kg
By buying this product you can collect up to 14 points. Your cart will total 14 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹14.00.₹1,655.00 -10%
Get Extra 2% Off by applying this coupon Code 'AD2'
Type: Dry Food
- Premium pet food for kittens & lactating queens.
- Free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
Recommended for: This is a complete super premium pet food for kittens & lactating queens.
- Provided with a lot of fresh salmon which is delicious & high digestion source of protein & naturally high essential omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Cereals & grain free recipe to more closely reflect cats natural diet & while providing nutrition balanced required for domesticated feline friends.
- Contains a unique blend of cat food with nutrients & natural supplement to help & promote the optimum health, vitality & condition of the pet.
- Included with joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, prebiotics to aid digestion; sight and nervous system; required fatty acids to promote healthy skin & coat, extracts of cranberry for urinary tract health
- Prevent fur balls with help of fibers, vitamins for the help support of yours pets immune system & dental health., natural antioxidants.
- Smaller portions are ideally suited to a digestive system.
- Natural hypoallergenic, free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Produces ethically from human grade chicken, free of no by-products, battery farming.
Analytical Constituents: Phosphorous, Crude Protein, Crude Fibres, Calcium, Omega- 3 & 6, Fat Content, Taurine, Crude Ash.
Composition: Glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, nucleotides, salmon meat meal, chicken oil, pea starch, egg powder, chicken digest, salmon oil, yeast extract, pea fibre, minerals, Fresh salmon, malt extract, potato, cranberry extract.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E.
Trace Elements: selenised yeast inactivated, zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate, copper sulfate pentahydrate, the copper chelate of amino acid hydrate, manganese sulfate monohydrate, zinc sulfate monohydrate, calcium iodate, Rosemary and tocopherol-rich extracts, Iron sulfate monohydrate.
- Please take a note of activity level, digestion, temperament, age and rate of metabolism which may influence the amount of food required.
- Divide the food into 3-4 meals/day for younger kittens, 2 meals/day for older kittens.
- Offer freely to pregnant or nursing queens.
- In case if warm water is added, free feeding should not apply. Make sure to give fresh & clean drinking water always available.