There are numerous adorable fur babies who are waiting to have their home. You can be their home.
One can easily purchase Dalmation puppies in between the range of Rs. 12,000 to Rs.15,000 across India. It is always suggested to buy these pups from home bred litter or from trusted breeders or stores. Never purchase from puppy mills, animal farms or puppy farms.
- Athletes and great charmers.
- Have a short and dense coat.
- Hate being sitting around and doing nothing.
- Due to their enormous stamina, they need plenty of exercises.
Weight: 32 kgs
Height: 61 cms
Color: Black & White
- Distinct feature - They are athletes and great charmers. The dog breed with well mannered. Suitable mostly for dog owners who can give extra attention and a quality time for exercise.
- Coat - Have a short and dense coat. Requires frequent brushing to remove dead hair. Grooming is easy and is not required daily.
- Temperament - Need to be active for long hours, because of its strong amount of stamina. They hate being sitting around and doing nothing. A perfect human companion goes along easily with other people and pets. Can be trained easy & loves playing with children.
- Activity - To deal with their enormous stamina, they need plenty of exercises. They love to go for long walks or jog.
For details on this breed Click Here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/blog/breed-profile-a-comprehensive-list-of-dogs-cats/
We also help you in every way possible to make puppy homecoming the most pleasurable experience. Also check out our services below for puppy consultation and training consultation.
Marshalls Petzone pet Consultancy @199!
If you are a pet owner,or if you are planning to be a pet owner any sooner, you certainly would get to a point where you would be looking everywhere for some real advice or help. You’ll have to run to your vet or pet counsellor every time you feel something fishy with your pet. You can rather access our 24/7 active pet consultancy service at a mere 199 bucks. Not only will you have an immediate guidance in urgent situations, but you’ll be saving pretty lot from your bank.
If you haven’t brought your paw-pal home:
Discuss with us already! You will have our experts at disposal who will discuss in detail your situations. Together you will arrive at a viable conclusion as to which breed would best suite your requirements and living conditions or atmosphere.
If you have got your pet already:
We bet you’ll still need us to discuss their proper diet, recommended food, medications or other health and routine requirements or such.
We have pet training experts here. You can reach us out any time to discuss the training you need to provide, and the right means to train, that to breed-by breed.
We’ll be your step by step guide.
For consultation booking click here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/health-care/5703-consultation.html?adtoken=f94b4bf40973447a1bf50f90521a2617&ad=petadmin&id_employee=17
Marshalls Pet Zone