Shih Tzu Puppies
Note - For Any Queries Related To Pups Please Contact Chat Support or Call 9704293786, 8106360786
COD Is Not Available.
There are numerous adorable fur babies who are waiting to have their home. You can be their home.
One can easily purchase Shih Tzu puppy in between the range of Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000 across India. It is always suggested to buy these pups from home bred litter or from trusted breeders or stores. Never purchase from puppy mills, animal farms or puppy farms.
Breed - Toy.
- Toy breed.
- The dense coat can reach up to the floor.
- Eyes look like human eyes.
- Easy to train as they can tell you what they want.
Weight: 3 - 4 kgs
Height: 8 - 11 inches
- Distinct feature: Small sturdy and an intelligent breed. The attractive feature of them is their eyes look like human eyes. As well one of the least delicate amongst toy breeds.
- Coat - Their coat is dense, which can even reach up to the floor. Regular grooming is required.
- Temperament: The packed animals as they are alert, clever, happy, gentle, playful. Easy go with other animals. Also, easy to train as they can tell you what they want. They are a perfect alert watchdog.
- Activity - They love to go for short daily walks and play indoor games. They also love to play outside.
For details on this breed Click Here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/blog/breed-profile-a-comprehensive-list-of-dogs-cats/
We also help you in every way possible to make puppy homecoming the most pleasurable experience. Also check out our services below for puppy consultation and training consultation.
Marshalls Petzone pet Consultancy @199!
If you are a pet owner,or if you are planning to be a pet owner any sooner, you certainly would get to a point where you would be looking everywhere for some real advice or help. You’ll have to run to your vet or pet counsellor every time you feel something fishy with your pet. You can rather access our 24/7 active pet consultancy service at a mere 199 bucks. Not only will you have an immediate guidance in urgent situations, but you’ll be saving pretty lot from your bank.
If you haven’t brought your paw-pal home:
Discuss with us already! You will have our experts at disposal who will discuss in detail your situations. Together you will arrive at a viable conclusion as to which breed would best suite your requirements and living conditions or atmosphere.
If you have got your pet already:
We bet you’ll still need us to discuss their proper diet, recommended food, medications or other health and routine requirements or such.
We have pet training experts here. You can reach us out any time to discuss the training you need to provide, and the right means to train, that to breed-by breed.
We’ll be your step by step guide.
For consultation booking click here: https://www.marshallspetzone.com/health-care/5703-consultation.html?adtoken=f94b4bf40973447a1bf50f90521a2617&ad=petadmin&id_employee=17
What's app - 8106360786