My Beau Cat 300 ml Tasty Oil Supplement
By buying this product you can collect up to 10 points. Your cart will total 10 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹10.00.₹1,200.00 -16%
- Supplement for cat & kittens.
- To improve the skin & coat condition, digestion, furballs in cats.
- A unique blend of Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Tasty oil good supplement for the cat, kitten.
- A supplement for cats & dogs and birds to improve skin & coat condition, immunity, digestion, overall health & furballs in cats.
- A unique blend of omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids while also providing the important water (B Vitamins) and fat-soluble (A, D, E Vitamins) at 99.5% absorption rates.
- The nutrients that are provided in the product are absorbed straight into your pet's bloodstream, therefore offering the superior health benefits often seen within days of feeding.
- Also contains flavorings of yeast, meat & garlic for high palatability.
- Crude Fat: min 85%.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 fatty acid): min 5 gm.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 3 fatty acid): min 2.5 gm.
- Selenium: min 0.1 mg - A trace mineral which plays the important role in the body as part of an antioxidant enzyme protecting the body from the damage of free radicals.
- Vitamin A: min 3930 - Helps aid in healthy skin & eyes.
- Vitamin D: min 245 - Helps aid in strong bones & teeth.
- Vitamin E: min 30 mg - Helps aid in protecting body tissue.
- Vitamin K: min 0.03 mg.
- Vitamin B1: min 3.95 mg - B group Vitamins are involved in making red blood cells which carry oxygen through the body to help it work effectively.
- Vitamins - B2, B6, B12, Biotin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Metabolized Energy.
Use for Cat & Dog:
- Improvements in health/vitality (improved immunity),
- Skin coat condition,
- Improved digestion of nutrients,
- High-quality absorption rates.
- Scientifically formulated and tested.
- High palatability (garlic and meat flavors).
- Contains human grade ingredients.
Feeding Directions: As a supplement, diet to increase vitamin intake, pour onto any type of cat food, as per the Feeding Chart below. For best results, use as per chart 3-4 times per week. On the first introduction of the product, dab around cats mouth or on the paw.
|Kittens (6 weeks - 12 months)||2Kg||5ml/ 1-teaspoon|
|Adult Cat||3Kg||10ml/ 2-teaspoon|
|Mature Cats||4+ Kgs||15ml/ 3-teaspoon|
1) Do not exceed the recommended serving amounts/cat/day.
2) Keep food containers clean.
3) Provide clean fresh water.
4) Shake well before use.
5) Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight, between 50F and 77F.
6) Refrigerate after opening.